Request a Transcript
How To Order Transcripts
You can order transcripts online, by mail or in person.
|ONLINE||BY MAIL||IN PERSON|
Current students and alumni may order and pay for transcripts online via R’Web. You will need your NetID and password.
- Need a NetID or forget your NetID/password? When you go to R’Web, select "Password Reset." Answer the security questions and you will be provided with your NetID and password.
- Attachment: If you have an attachment that needs to be mailed with your transcript:
- • Please place your transcript request online, first and then,
- • Scan and email the attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax the attachment to (951) 827-7368
- • Please include your full name and student ID number with all correspondence so we can match it to your order.
We only release transcripts upon receipt of a student-signed request. Print a Transcript Request Form or create a letter (not an email) that includes the following:
- Name(s) under which you attended
- Student ID number
- Date of birth
- Dates of attendance (approximate if necessary)
- Current address
- Address(es) where transcripts are to be sent
- Attachment: If you have an attachment that needs to be mailed with your transcript, please mail the attachment with your request.
Payment is due in advance for all transcript services. Include a check or money order payable to "UC Regents" with your Transcript Request Form. See the fees section for a breakdown of the costs.
Please mail your Transcript Request Form and check or money order to:University of California, Riverside
Office of the Registrar
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
- Take your completed Transcript Request Form to the Cashier's Office (at the HOSS) and pay with cash, check or money order made payable to "UC Regents."
- A valid photo ID is required.
- The Cashier's Office is open from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-3 p.m. The drop box is available until 4 p.m.
- Attachment: If you have an attachment that needs to be mailed with your transcript, please provide the attachment with your request.
- Requests should be made two weeks before a transcript is needed.
- Requests are processed within five to seven business days. Processing DOES NOT include mail time.
- Rush orders are processed within one business day. Online rush transcript orders completed before 11:59 p.m. will be available after 2 p.m. the next business day.
- Rush transcripts ordered after Sunday at 11:59 p.m. will be available on Tuesday after 2 p.m.
- Rush transcripts ordered on a Friday after 11:59 p.m. when the following Monday is a UCR holiday will be available on Tuesday after 2 p.m.
Note: Only one copy of your transcript can be requested per order. Students who wish to order multiple transcripts to one address via express mail may order in person or mail the paper request form to ensure a single express mail charge. You may order online, but please note that online requests are limited to one copy and therefore will include express charges per transcript. Orders cannot be adjusted after submission.
|Regular Transcript||$10 per transcript|
|Rush Transcript||$20 per transcript|
|Rush and Priority Mail Express (Domestic)||$43.75 per transcript|
|Rush and Priority Mail Express (International Canada)||$61.50 per transcript|
|Rush and Priority Mail Express (International - all others)||$81.50 per transcript|
- You may not request a transcript by phone, email or fax.
- You may not request a transcript to be faxed internationally.
- Most universities want transcripts mailed directly to them. Ensure that you know their requirements before ordering your transcript.
- UCR does not provide electronic transcript services or unofficial transcripts. You may, however, log in to R'Web and print term grade reports, or you may print the View Grades page from the Student Profile.
- If transcripts are not picked up within 30 business days, another order must be placed.
- All UCR debts (except long-term loans) must be paid before transcripts are released.
- If you have questions, please email Transcript Request or call (951) 827-7284.
- For recorded information about transcripts, call the transcript information line at (951) 827-3400.